General Phone Number: 828-253-6306
Neil Dobbins Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Asheville.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Neil Dobbins Center is run by a private for-profit organization.
Neil Dobbins Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Neil Dobbins Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Neil Dobbins Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Neil Dobbins Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Neil Dobbins Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Neil Dobbins Center.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Neil Dobbins Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Neil Dobbins Center
Neil Dobbins Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services