General Phone Number: 870-338-3363
NE Arkansas Community MH Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Helena.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
NE Arkansas Community MH Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
NE Arkansas Community MH Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
NE Arkansas Community MH Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
NE Arkansas Community MH Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
NE Arkansas Community MH Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at NE Arkansas Community MH Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at NE Arkansas Community MH Center.
NE Arkansas Community MH Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at NE Arkansas Community MH Center
NE Arkansas Community MH Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services