General Phone Number: 928-755-4586
Navajo Health Foundation/Sage Mem provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Ganado.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Navajo Health Foundation/Sage Mem is run by a private non-profit organization.
Navajo Health Foundation/Sage Mem provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Navajo Health Foundation/Sage Mem provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Navajo Health Foundation/Sage Mem utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Navajo Health Foundation/Sage Mem utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Navajo Health Foundation/Sage Mem and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Navajo Health Foundation/Sage Mem.
- Transitional age young adults
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Navajo Health Foundation/Sage Mem offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Navajo Health Foundation/Sage Mem
Navajo Health Foundation/Sage Mem provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services