General Phone Number: 602-279-5262
Admissions Phone Number: 602-279-5262 x3204
Native Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Phoenix.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Native Health is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Native Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Native Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Native Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Native Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Native Health and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Native Health.
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Native Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Native Health
Native Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Legal advocacy
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services