General Phone Number: 928-773-1245 x260
Admissions Phone Number: 928-773-1245
Native Americans for Community Action provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Flagstaff.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Native Americans for Community Action is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Native Americans for Community Action provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Native Americans for Community Action provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Native Americans for Community Action utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Native Americans for Community Action utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Native Americans for Community Action and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Native Americans for Community Action.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
Native Americans for Community Action offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Native Americans for Community Action provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services