General Phone Number: 252-962-5000
Admissions Phone Number: 800-234-0234
Nash UNC Healthcare provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Rocky Mount.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Nash UNC Healthcare is run by a private non-profit organization.
Nash UNC Healthcare provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Nash UNC Healthcare provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Nash UNC Healthcare utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Nash UNC Healthcare utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Nash UNC Healthcare and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Nash UNC Healthcare.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Nash UNC Healthcare offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Nash UNC Healthcare provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Legal advocacy
- Suicide prevention services