General Phone Number: 561-712-8821
Admissions Phone Number: 561-712-8821 x2032
Multilingual Psychotherapy Centers provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in West Palm Beach.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Multilingual Psychotherapy Centers is run by a private for-profit organization.
Multilingual Psychotherapy Centers provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Multilingual Psychotherapy Centers provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Multilingual Psychotherapy Centers utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Multilingual Psychotherapy Centers utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Multilingual Psychotherapy Centers and possible financial assistance.
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Multilingual Psychotherapy Centers.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Multilingual Psychotherapy Centers offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Multilingual Psychotherapy Centers
Multilingual Psychotherapy Centers provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services