General Phone Number: 310-903-1155
Admissions Phone Number: 949-324-8033
Muir Wood Adolescent and provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Petaluma.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Muir Wood Adolescent and is run by a private for-profit organization.
Muir Wood Adolescent and provides treatment in the following settings.
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
Muir Wood Adolescent and provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Muir Wood Adolescent and utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Muir Wood Adolescent and utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Muir Wood Adolescent and and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Muir Wood Adolescent and.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Muir Wood Adolescent and offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Muir Wood Adolescent and provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services