General Phone Number: 256-546-9265 x2278
Admissions Phone Number: 256-546-9265 x2282
Mountain View Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Gadsden.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Mountain View Hospital is run by a private for-profit organization.
Mountain View Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Mountain View Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Mountain View Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive remediation therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Mountain View Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Mountain View Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Mountain View Hospital.
- Active duty military
- Active duty military
- Military families
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Mountain View Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Mountain View Hospital
Mountain View Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Legal advocacy
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services