General Phone Number: 916-362-8292
Admissions Phone Number: 530-966-8831
Mountain Valley Child and Family Servs provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Sacramento.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Mountain Valley Child and Family Servs is run by a private non-profit organization.
Mountain Valley Child and Family Servs provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Mountain Valley Child and Family Servs provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Mountain Valley Child and Family Servs utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Mountain Valley Child and Family Servs utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Mountain Valley Child and Family Servs and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Mountain Valley Child and Family Servs.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Mountain Valley Child and Family Servs offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Mountain Valley Child and Family Servs
Mountain Valley Child and Family Servs provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Legal advocacy
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services