General Phone Number: 256-582-3203
Mountain Lakes Behavioral Healthcare provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Guntersville.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Mountain Lakes Behavioral Healthcare is run by a private non-profit organization.
Mountain Lakes Behavioral Healthcare provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Mountain Lakes Behavioral Healthcare provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Mountain Lakes Behavioral Healthcare utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Mountain Lakes Behavioral Healthcare utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Mountain Lakes Behavioral Healthcare and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Mountain Lakes Behavioral Healthcare.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Mountain Lakes Behavioral Healthcare offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Mountain Lakes Behavioral Healthcare
Mountain Lakes Behavioral Healthcare provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services