General Phone Number: 516-632-3937
Mount Sinai South Nassau Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Oceanside.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Mount Sinai South Nassau Hospital is run by a private non-profit organization.
Mount Sinai South Nassau Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Mount Sinai South Nassau Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Mount Sinai South Nassau Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Electroconvulsive therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
Mount Sinai South Nassau Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Mount Sinai South Nassau Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Mount Sinai South Nassau Hospital.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Mount Sinai South Nassau Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Mount Sinai South Nassau Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Assisted Outpatient Treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Legal advocacy
- Suicide prevention services