General Phone Number: 816-271-6000
Admissions Phone Number: 816-271-7292
Mosaic Life Care provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Saint Joseph.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Mosaic Life Care is run by a private non-profit organization.
Mosaic Life Care provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Mosaic Life Care provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Mosaic Life Care utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Electroconvulsive therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Mosaic Life Care utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Mosaic Life Care and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Mosaic Life Care.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Mosaic Life Care offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Mosaic Life Care
Mosaic Life Care provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services