General Phone Number: 208-463-0212
Montgomery Counseling Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Nampa.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Montgomery Counseling Center is run by a private for-profit organization.
Montgomery Counseling Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Montgomery Counseling Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Montgomery Counseling Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Montgomery Counseling Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Montgomery Counseling Center and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Montgomery Counseling Center.
- Transitional age young adults
Montgomery Counseling Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Montgomery Counseling Center
Montgomery Counseling Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services