General Phone Number: 334-279-7830 x7621
Admissions Phone Number: 334-279-7830
Montgomery Area MH Authority provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Montgomery.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Montgomery Area MH Authority is run by a state government agency.
Montgomery Area MH Authority provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Montgomery Area MH Authority provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Montgomery Area MH Authority utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Montgomery Area MH Authority utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Montgomery Area MH Authority and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Montgomery Area MH Authority.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Montgomery Area MH Authority offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Montgomery Area MH Authority
Montgomery Area MH Authority provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services