General Phone Number: 831-647-7652
Admissions Phone Number: 888-258-6029
Monterey County Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Marina.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Monterey County Behavioral Health is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Monterey County Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Monterey County Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Monterey County Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Monterey County Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Monterey County Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Monterey County Behavioral Health.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Monterey County Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Monterey County Behavioral Health
Monterey County Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services