General Phone Number: 760-924-1740
Mono County Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Mammoth Lakes.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Mono County Behavioral Health is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Mono County Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Mono County Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Mono County Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Mono County Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Mono County Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Mono County Behavioral Health.
Mono County Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Mono County Behavioral Health
Mono County Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services