General Phone Number: 704-986-1500
Admissions Phone Number: 704-986-1508
Monarch provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Albemarle.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Monarch is run by a private non-profit organization.
Monarch provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Monarch provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Monarch utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Monarch utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Monarch and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Monarch.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Active duty military
- Active duty military
- Military families
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Monarch offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Monarch provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services