General Phone Number: 336-676-6840
Admissions Phone Number: 866-272-7826
Monarch provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Greensboro.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Monarch is run by a private non-profit organization.
Monarch provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Monarch provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Monarch utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Monarch utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Monarch and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Monarch.
Monarch offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Monarch
Monarch provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Supported employment