General Phone Number: 408-207-0070
Admissions Phone Number: 800-704-0900
Momentum for Mental Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in San Jose.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Momentum for Mental Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Momentum for Mental Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Momentum for Mental Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Momentum for Mental Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Momentum for Mental Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Momentum for Mental Health and possible financial assistance.
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Momentum for Mental Health.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Momentum for Mental Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Momentum for Mental Health
Momentum for Mental Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services