General Phone Number: 408-254-6828
Admissions Phone Number: 408-260-4040
Momentum for Mental Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in San Jose.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Momentum for Mental Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Momentum for Mental Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Momentum for Mental Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Momentum for Mental Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Momentum for Mental Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Momentum for Mental Health and possible financial assistance.
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Momentum for Mental Health.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Momentum for Mental Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Momentum for Mental Health
Momentum for Mental Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services