General Phone Number: 928-757-8111 x3371
Admissions Phone Number: 928-757-8111 x3374
Mohave Mental Health Clinic Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Kingman.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Mohave Mental Health Clinic Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Mohave Mental Health Clinic Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Mohave Mental Health Clinic Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Mohave Mental Health Clinic Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Mohave Mental Health Clinic Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Mohave Mental Health Clinic Inc and possible financial assistance.
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Mohave Mental Health Clinic Inc.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Mohave Mental Health Clinic Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Mohave Mental Health Clinic Inc
Mohave Mental Health Clinic Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services