General Phone Number: 573-642-5345
Missouri Girls Town provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Kingdom City.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Missouri Girls Town is run by a private non-profit organization.
Missouri Girls Town provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Missouri Girls Town provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Missouri Girls Town utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Missouri Girls Town utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Missouri Girls Town and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Missouri Girls Town.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Missouri Girls Town offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Missouri Girls Town
Missouri Girls Town provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services