General Phone Number: 415-401-2700
Mission Mental Health Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in San Francisco.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Mission Mental Health Center is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Mission Mental Health Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Mission Mental Health Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Mission Mental Health Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Mission Mental Health Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Mission Mental Health Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Mission Mental Health Center.
Mission Mental Health Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Mission Mental Health Center
Mission Mental Health Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services