General Phone Number: 949-499-1311 x7221
Admissions Phone Number: 949-499-7500
Mission Hospital Laguna Beach provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Laguna Beach.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Mission Hospital Laguna Beach is run by a private non-profit organization.
Mission Hospital Laguna Beach provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Mission Hospital Laguna Beach provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Mission Hospital Laguna Beach utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Mission Hospital Laguna Beach utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Mission Hospital Laguna Beach and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Mission Hospital Laguna Beach.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Mission Hospital Laguna Beach offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Mission Hospital Laguna Beach
Mission Hospital Laguna Beach provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management