General Phone Number: 602-335-2000
Mingus Mountain Academy provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Dewey.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Mingus Mountain Academy is run by a private non-profit organization.
Mingus Mountain Academy provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Mingus Mountain Academy provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Mingus Mountain Academy utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Mingus Mountain Academy utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Mingus Mountain Academy and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Mingus Mountain Academy.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Mingus Mountain Academy offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Mingus Mountain Academy
Mingus Mountain Academy provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services