General Phone Number: 970-723-0055
Mind Springs Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Walden.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Mind Springs Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Mind Springs Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Mind Springs Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Mind Springs Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Mind Springs Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Mind Springs Health and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Mind Springs Health.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
Mind Springs Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Mind Springs Health
Mind Springs Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services