General Phone Number: 970-945-2583
Admissions Phone Number: 970-945-2583 x2
Mind Springs Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Glenwood Springs.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Mind Springs Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Mind Springs Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Mind Springs Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Mind Springs Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Mind Springs Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Mind Springs Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Mind Springs Health.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
Mind Springs Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Mind Springs Health
Mind Springs Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services