General Phone Number: 870-352-8203
Millcreek Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Fordyce.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Millcreek Behavioral Health is run by a private for-profit organization.
Millcreek Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
Millcreek Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Millcreek Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Millcreek Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Millcreek Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Millcreek Behavioral Health.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Millcreek Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Millcreek Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Vocational rehabilitation services