General Phone Number: 970-252-3200
Midwestern Colorado Mental Health Ctr provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Gunnison.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Midwestern Colorado Mental Health Ctr is run by a private non-profit organization.
Midwestern Colorado Mental Health Ctr provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Midwestern Colorado Mental Health Ctr provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Midwestern Colorado Mental Health Ctr utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Midwestern Colorado Mental Health Ctr utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Midwestern Colorado Mental Health Ctr and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Midwestern Colorado Mental Health Ctr.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Midwestern Colorado Mental Health Ctr offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Midwestern Colorado Mental Health Ctr
Midwestern Colorado Mental Health Ctr provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services