General Phone Number: 860-358-3401
Admissions Phone Number: 860-358-8825
Middlesex Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Middletown.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Middlesex Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Middlesex Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Middlesex Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Middlesex Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Middlesex Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Middlesex Health and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Middlesex Health.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Middlesex Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Middlesex Health
Middlesex Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services