General Phone Number: 302-224-1400 x302
Mid Atlantic Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Newark.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Mid Atlantic Behavioral Health is run by a private for-profit organization.
Mid Atlantic Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Mid Atlantic Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Mid Atlantic Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Mid Atlantic Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Mid Atlantic Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Mid Atlantic Behavioral Health.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Mid Atlantic Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Mid Atlantic Behavioral Health
Mid Atlantic Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation