General Phone Number: 954-894-1668
Miami VA Healthcare System provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Hollywood.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Miami VA Healthcare System is run by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Miami VA Healthcare System provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Miami VA Healthcare System provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Miami VA Healthcare System utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Miami VA Healthcare System utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Miami VA Healthcare System and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Miami VA Healthcare System.
Miami VA Healthcare System offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Miami VA Healthcare System provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services