General Phone Number: 256-260-1691
Admissions Phone Number: 800-365-6008
MHCNCA Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Decatur.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
MHCNCA Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
MHCNCA Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
MHCNCA Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
MHCNCA Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
MHCNCA Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Droperidol (Inapsine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at MHCNCA Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at MHCNCA Inc.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
MHCNCA Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
MHCNCA Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation