General Phone Number: 563-244-5555
MercyOne Clinton Medical Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Clinton.
- Mental Health Treatment
MercyOne Clinton Medical Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
MercyOne Clinton Medical Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
MercyOne Clinton Medical Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
MercyOne Clinton Medical Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Group therapy
MercyOne Clinton Medical Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Droperidol (Inapsine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at MercyOne Clinton Medical Center and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at MercyOne Clinton Medical Center.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
MercyOne Clinton Medical Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at MercyOne Clinton Medical Center
MercyOne Clinton Medical Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Suicide prevention services