General Phone Number: 417-820-2000
Admissions Phone Number: 417-820-2126
Mercy Springfield provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Springfield.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Mercy Springfield is run by a private non-profit organization.
Mercy Springfield provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Mercy Springfield provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Mercy Springfield utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Trauma therapy
Mercy Springfield utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Mercy Springfield and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Mercy Springfield.
Mercy Springfield offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Mercy Springfield
Mercy Springfield provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services