General Phone Number: 305-883-5188
Mercy Behavioral Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Hialeah.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Mercy Behavioral Center is run by a private for-profit organization.
Mercy Behavioral Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Mercy Behavioral Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Mercy Behavioral Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Mercy Behavioral Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Mercy Behavioral Center and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Mercy Behavioral Center.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Mercy Behavioral Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Mercy Behavioral Center
Mercy Behavioral Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services