General Phone Number: 209-381-6879
Admissions Phone Number: 209-381-3046
Merced County Mental Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Merced.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Merced County Mental Health is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Merced County Mental Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Merced County Mental Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Merced County Mental Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
Merced County Mental Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Merced County Mental Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Merced County Mental Health.
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Merced County Mental Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Merced County Mental Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Legal advocacy
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services