General Phone Number: 760-432-9884
Mental Health Systems Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Escondido.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Mental Health Systems Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Mental Health Systems Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Mental Health Systems Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Mental Health Systems Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Mental Health Systems Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Mental Health Systems Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Mental Health Systems Inc.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Mental Health Systems Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Mental Health Systems Inc
Mental Health Systems Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Education services
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Vocational rehabilitation services