General Phone Number: 612-337-4020
Mental Health Resources Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Minneapolis.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Mental Health Resources Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Mental Health Resources Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Mental Health Resources Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Mental Health Resources Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Mental Health Resources Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Mental Health Resources Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Mental Health Resources Inc.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Mental Health Resources Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Mental Health Resources Inc
Mental Health Resources Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services