General Phone Number: 303-443-8500
Mental Health Partners provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Longmont.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Mental Health Partners is run by a private non-profit organization.
Mental Health Partners provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Mental Health Partners provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Mental Health Partners utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Mental Health Partners utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Mental Health Partners and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Mental Health Partners.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Mental Health Partners offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Mental Health Partners
Mental Health Partners provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services