General Phone Number: 303-504-1500
Admissions Phone Number: 303-504-7900
Mental Health Center of Denver provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Denver.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Mental Health Center of Denver is run by a private non-profit organization.
Mental Health Center of Denver provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Mental Health Center of Denver provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Mental Health Center of Denver utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Mental Health Center of Denver utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Mental Health Center of Denver and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Mental Health Center of Denver.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Mental Health Center of Denver offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Mental Health Center of Denver
Mental Health Center of Denver provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services