General Phone Number: 989-725-8101
Memorial Healthcare provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Owosso.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Memorial Healthcare is run by a private non-profit organization.
Memorial Healthcare provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Memorial Healthcare provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Memorial Healthcare utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Memorial Healthcare utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Memorial Healthcare and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Memorial Healthcare.
Memorial Healthcare offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
Memorial Healthcare provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Suicide prevention services