General Phone Number: 336-273-4687
Mell/Burton Structured Day provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Greensboro.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Mell/Burton Structured Day is run by a private non-profit organization.
Mell/Burton Structured Day provides treatment in the following settings.
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Mell/Burton Structured Day provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Mell/Burton Structured Day utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Mell/Burton Structured Day utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Mell/Burton Structured Day and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Mell/Burton Structured Day.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Mell/Burton Structured Day offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Mell/Burton Structured Day
Mell/Burton Structured Day provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation