General Phone Number: 319-394-3432
Mediapolis Care Facility provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Mediapolis.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Mediapolis Care Facility is run by a private for-profit organization.
Mediapolis Care Facility provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Mediapolis Care Facility provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Mediapolis Care Facility utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
Mediapolis Care Facility utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Mediapolis Care Facility and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Mediapolis Care Facility.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Mediapolis Care Facility offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Mediapolis Care Facility
Mediapolis Care Facility provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Housing services
- Supported housing