General Phone Number: 928-684-3926
Admissions Phone Number: 800-632-3697
Meadows provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Wickenburg.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Meadows is run by a private for-profit organization.
Meadows provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Meadows provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Meadows utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Meadows utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Meadows and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Meadows.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Meadows offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Meadows provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services