General Phone Number: 810-342-5333
McLaren Flint provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Flint.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
McLaren Flint is run by a private non-profit organization.
McLaren Flint provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
McLaren Flint provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
McLaren Flint utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
McLaren Flint utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at McLaren Flint and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at McLaren Flint.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
McLaren Flint offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at McLaren Flint
McLaren Flint provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assisted Outpatient Treatment
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment