General Phone Number: 909-599-1227 x1738
Admissions Phone Number: 909-642-6282 x2221
McKinley provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in San Dimas.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
McKinley is run by a private non-profit organization.
McKinley provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Residential mental health rehab
McKinley provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
McKinley utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
McKinley utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at McKinley and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at McKinley.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
McKinley offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at McKinley
McKinley provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Therapeutic foster care