General Phone Number: 707-262-3228
Admissions Phone Number: 707-468-1010
MCHC Health Centers provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Lakeport.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
MCHC Health Centers is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
MCHC Health Centers provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
MCHC Health Centers provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
MCHC Health Centers utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
MCHC Health Centers utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at MCHC Health Centers and possible financial assistance.
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at MCHC Health Centers.
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
MCHC Health Centers offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
MCHC Health Centers provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Housing services
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services