General Phone Number: 907-543-6800
McCann Treatment Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Bethel.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
McCann Treatment Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
McCann Treatment Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
McCann Treatment Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
McCann Treatment Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
McCann Treatment Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at McCann Treatment Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at McCann Treatment Center.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
McCann Treatment Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
McCann Treatment Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care
- Vocational rehabilitation services